Starts April 27th, 2019!
Our Five Star Yoga Alliance top rated 200-hour yoga certification is only $1500 & with free yoga classes the day you sign up!
You also get complimentary free classes at our studio
for more than one year!
How To Become A Yoga Teacher!
Power Yoga Works offers the best yoga teacher training in the yoga community. Our yoga training in Chester County PA will give you the tools and hands-on experience to become certified yoga teacher of this powerful and transformational yoga. Become an inspirational yoga teacher in our yoga training based in a power yoga methodology, Ashtanga Yoga & Vinyasa Flow Yoga. We are the premier Chester County yoga school offering a Five Star Yoga Alliance top rated yoga certification in PA throughout the Philadelphia PA, New Jersey and Delaware Valley region.
- Learn To Teach Yoga Basics Flows & Advanced Yoga All Levels Flows
- Intensive Study Of Postures Including Sanskrit Names of Postures
- Learn The Fundamental Art Of Yoga Assisting And Advanced Yoga Assisting Techniques
- How to Powerfully Sequence Yoga Postures And Design Your Own Class
- Becoming An Empowering And Inspiring Yoga Teacher
- Learn The Modifications For Postures And Yoga Breathing Techniques
- Principles Of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting/Correcting and Instruction
- Real Time Practice Teaching And Assisting In Every Session
- Lifestyles, Philosophy, And Ethics For Yoga Teachers
- Discussion On The Business Of Yoga
- Unlimited Yoga Classes For One Year Or More If You Sign Up Early
- Continued Mentorship Until Graduation and Beyond
- We Guarantee That You Will be Able to Teach Yoga Once You Complete The Training!
We have a very high success rate of you teaching yoga after you complete our nationally recognized 200 Hour Power Yoga Teacher Certification Program. Also, placement after graduation may be available at our Chester County location in Malvern PA and other local health facilities.
The weekend dates for the 2019 Spring Yoga Teacher Training are below. All sessions are held at our Chester County yoga studio in Malvern.
- Saturday, April 27th & Sunday, April 28th
- Saturday, May 4th & Sunday, May 5th
- Saturday, May 11th & Sunday, May 12th
- Saturday, May 18th & Sunday, May 19th
- Saturday, June 1st & Sunday, June 2nd
For more info on our company please visit our website at https://www.poweryogaworks.com.