Starts January 25, 2020!
Our Five Star Yoga Alliance top rated 200-hour yoga certification is only $1500 & with free yoga classes the day you sign up!
Registration closes January 19th
You also get complimentary free classes at our studio
for more than one year!
How To Become A Yoga Teacher!
Power Yoga Works offers the best yoga teacher training in the yoga community. Our yoga training in Chester County PA will give you the tools and hands-on experience to become certified yoga teacher of this powerful and transformational yoga. Become an inspirational yoga teacher in our yoga training based in a power yoga methodology, Ashtanga Yoga & Vinyasa Flow Yoga. We are the premier Chester County yoga school offering a Five Star Yoga Alliance top rated yoga certification in PA throughout the Philadelphia PA, New Jersey and Delaware Valley region.
You will be in high demand with this kind of experience and yoga training! We guarantee that you will be able to teach yoga once you complete the training. Most trainees are able to teach in just 60 hours of training. That is a little more than one month after entering our program. Are you looking for a new career or a transformative change in your life and change the lives of others? If so, our yoga certification program is for you. Check out what Linda, a longtime fitness instructor, said about our yoga certification program in this video.
The training is open to all students. The program can be customized to fit your schedule. In just one semester (60 hours) you may be able to successfully teach a yoga class. After you complete 200 hours, you can sign up for the Yoga Alliance registry as a RYT. There is no extra cost to complete the 200 hours!
- Learn To Teach Yoga Basics Flows & Advanced Yoga All Levels Flows
- Intensive Study Of Postures Including Sanskrit Names of Postures
- Learn The Fundamental Art Of Yoga Assisting And Advanced Yoga Assisting Techniques
- How to Powerfully Sequence Yoga Postures And Design Your Own Class
- Becoming An Empowering And Inspiring Yoga Teacher
- Learn The Modifications For Postures And Yoga Breathing Techniques
- Principles Of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting/Correcting and Instruction
- Real Time Practice Teaching And Assisting In Every Session
- Lifestyles, Philosophy, And Ethics For Yoga Teachers
- Discussion On The Business Of Yoga
- Unlimited Yoga Classes For One Year Or More If You Sign Up Early
- Continued Mentorship Until Graduation and Beyond
- We Guarantee That You Will be Able to Teach Yoga Once You Complete The Training!
The yoga teacher training will be held on weekends at our Chester County yoga studio in Malvern, PA. If you are unable to do all weekends you will be able to make up the hours during the course of the training or at future yoga teacher trainings at no cost to you. Also you can start your training anytime and get free yoga classes once you are paid in full! Why wait to start your yoga journey? Do it today!!!
We have a very high success rate of you teaching yoga after you complete our nationally recognized 200 Hour Power Yoga Teacher Certification Program. Also, placement after graduation may be available at our Chester County location in Malvern PA and other local health facilities.
The weekend dates for the 2020 Winter Yoga Teacher Training are below. All sessions are held at our yoga studio in Malvern.
- Saturday, January 25 & Sunday, January 26
- Saturday, February 1 & Sunday, February 2
- Saturday, February 22 & Sunday, February 23
- Saturday, February 29 & Sunday, March 1
- Saturday, March 14 & Sunday, March 15
- Saturday, March 28 & Sunday, March 29
For more info on our company please visit our website at https://www.poweryogaworks.com.