Starts October 14th!
The 200 hour yoga certification is only $1500 & with free yoga classes the day you sign up!
If you sign up now, you can start your training today!
You also get complimentary free classes at our studio
for more than one year!
The training is open to all students. The program can be customized to fit your schedule. In just one semester (60 hours) you may be able to successfully teach a yoga class. Many trainees start teaching locally after one 60 hour training. After you complete 200 hours, you can sign up for the Yoga Alliance registry as a RYT. There is no extra cost to complete the 200 hours!
- Learn To Teach Yoga Basics Flows & Advanced Yoga All Levels Flows
- Intensive Study Of Postures Including Sanskrit Names of Postures
- Learn The Fundamental Art Of Yoga Assisting And Advanced Yoga Assisting Techniques
- How to Powerfully Sequence Yoga Postures And Design Your Own Class
- Becoming An Empowering And Inspiring Yoga Teacher
- Learn The Modifications For Postures And Yoga Breathing Techniques
- Principles Of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting/Correcting and Instruction
- Real Time Practice Teaching And Assisting In Every Session
- Lifestyles, Philosophy, And Ethics For Yoga Teachers
- Discussion On The Business Of Yoga
- Unlimited Yoga Classes For One Year Or More If You Sign Up Early
- Continued Mentorship Until Graduation and Beyond
- We Guarantee That You Will be Able to Teach Yoga Once You Complete The Training!
We have a very high success rate of you teaching yoga after you complete our nationally recognized 200 Hour Power Yoga Teacher Certification Program. Also placement after graduation may be available at our Chester County location in Malvern PA and other local health facilities.
The weekend dates for the 2017 Fall Yoga Teacher Training are below. All sessions are held at our Chester County yoga studio in Malvern, PA.
- Saturday October 14th & Sunday October 15th
- Saturday October 21st & Sunday October 22nd
- Saturday October 28th & Sunday October 29th
- Saturday November 4th & Sunday November 5th
- Saturday November 11th & Sunday November 12th